Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Day8

We just spoke with the Dr and he is encouraged by Johns blood work, he seems to be responding to Chemo and will start the next treatment on Friday. The Dr said his kidneys and color are looking better! We are grateful for a good report <3 I am feeling better and still on meds for the flu, we are both tired and able to rest some today.

 Our son in love Shannon wrote an email today and gave us this verse:
Psalm 27:13-14 "I would have lost heart, unless I had believed that I would see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. Wait on the Lord; be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart; Wait I say on the Lord!"

This was what John asking everyone to pray for yesterday... That he would not loose heart. He also ask that you pray that he will keep singing.

Love, John and Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment