Friday, January 6, 2012

Day 10

Friday, Jan. 6

I rejoice in my tribulations, knowing that tribulation produces perseverance: and perseverance, character; and character,
HOPE.  And hope does not disappoint, because Your LOVE, O God, has been poured out into my heart through the Holy Spirit whom You have given to me.  (Romans 5:3-5)

I will hope in You, my God, for I will yet praise you---The help of my countenance and my God. (Psalm 42:11)

The X-Ray of Johns lungs shows a decrease in fluid...although small.  They are not going to drain that off the lung.  They are using diuretics to reduce the fluid.  His breathing is much better.  They began the second round of chemo today.  It has been a good day.

The local people are celebrating today.  It is the day the Wise Men found the Christ Child.  There are lots of flower bouquets and a bread that is baked in an oval shape with a ceramic baby cooked inside.  If you get the slice of bread with the baby...you throw a party on Feb. 2 nd.  Our prayer is that the Christ Child is shining through us as we go through this experience and that the party starts now as we rejoice in what the LORD IS DOING AND WILL DO AS WE CONTINUE TO TRUST HIM FOR OUR EVERY NEED.

Much Love,
Mary for us both

No comments:

Post a Comment