Sunday, January 8, 2012

day 12

Ola,
From south of the border down Mexico way. What a incredible addition to the Journey with the big C, no the little c, and the big Christ! No words could express what your kind words and sweet thoughts have meant to me these past two weeks!
It is totally amazing how you express you have been touched and ministered to through my feeble efforts to sing , speak and share the Love of God in Christ. It is living proof, that it is not by power or by strength but by My Spirit says the Lord! That He could take a self-centered , egotistical, totally depraved, prodigal son and while bringing him home , in spite of all the unresolved sin, fear and doubt accomplish His will for his children through the power and presence of Christ Jesus our Lord for His praise honor and glory!
When we arrived here and had our first consult with Dr. Vazquez, he confirmed what we had been told in the states ie. I was in bad shape, and told me that he thought I should take a low dose regime of Chemo. Then he asked me something I don't remember any other Dr. asking me. "Do you trust me with this" and to my surprise I said yes, and I'm glad I did for  many reasons. Mainly it has done wonders with just two treatments with few side effects.
As far as we know we are still on schedule to return home on the 20th but we will wait on the Lord and take it one day at a time!
May the good Lord continue to fulfil every promise as you continue to trust in Him "Phil. 4:19

OH LOVE THAT WILL NOT LET ME GO ,
I REST MY WEARY SOUL IN THEE,
I GIVE THEE BACK THE LIFE I OWE,
THAT IN THINE OCEAN DEPTHS IT FLOW
MAY RICHER FULLER BE, MAY RICHER FULLER BE!

         With Love and gratitude to all for all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!! john

2 comments:

  1. Praise God!! We love you, John Linville....you keep right on singing, brother.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Daddy it is good to read your words. love you keep getting better-jonnie

    ReplyDelete