Thursday, June 28, 2012

Prayer


Dear family and friends,
Our visit to the Dr. today showed Johns White blood count was in the safe range, but his platelets are
too low to begin the intended treatments this week. He will go back on Monday July 2nd for another blood test and if all is good at that time will begin round two of the stronger chemo.
  How to pray:
   For weight gain
   For white blood cells to continue to rise and that the platelets will also.

   For peace of mind, rest, for pain in low back to subside.
   For things to go well while I am away with my Todd, Beth and grands.
   

This is a verse I am praying lately...
   I will lift up my eyes to the mountains; from whence shall my help come? My help comes from the LORD, who made heaven and earth. He will not allow your foot to slip; He who keeps you will not slumber nor sleep, The LORD is your KEEPER; your SHADE, your LIGHT; your PROTECTOR; 
He will guard your going out and coming in from now to forever!!!!!
  

God is sovereign, He is faithful and we can trust Him!!!
  Grateful for your love, prayers and encouragement,
  Mary

1 comment: